Legal Workshop with ACSA/COCESNA
Guatemala, 29 - 31 May 2019
In preparation for and during a Legal Workshop held on 29-31 May 2019 in Guatemala, the project provided assistance on the following aspects:
- coordination with ACSA legal advisor for the organization and elaboration of contents and presentations,
- elaboration and presentation of the subjects related to the Central American Regional Regulatory System, its fundamentals and history,
- elaboration and presentation of the RAC System (Central American Aviation Regulations),
- elaboration and presentation of the Implementation and standardization concept of RACs, detailing the situation of MRAC OPS1,
- participation in the Standardisation panels organized by ACSA.
This effort represented the support to continuing the regulatory standardisation process design in Central America and initiation of the MRAC-OPS1, Commercial Air Transport Operations for Airplanes Regulation, implementation strategy.